During these Challenging Times of Covid - 19
Have you been waiting until the rush of re-opening from Covid-19 was over to make your appointment? Well that time is now. Would you like an appointment with as few other guests as possible in the salon? We can accommodate you in the mornings, it would be like having the whole salon to yourself. (it may not be with your usual stylist, when making your appointment just mention you would like to come during the quiet hours)
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Call the salon to let us know that you have arrived, and we will let you know if your service provider is ready for you. If she is not, we will call you once she is. In the meantime, you can enjoy our Garden.
- We ask that you don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment. In the event you have an appointment with someone in your household we ask that you come in only at your appointment time.
- If you are bringing a child to an appointment of course you may come in with them.
- Please bring as little into the salon as possible.
- Before you enter the salon, we will have hand sanitizer by the front door for your use before you enter.
- During this time, we will not have our waiting area available.
- When you enter the salon, the receptionist or your service provider will greet you and take you to back to a station. Your service provider may be working at a different station as we try to spread out to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- The Gwendolynn’s staff will be wearing masks.
- Our guests must wear masks, also. If you forget yours, we will be more than happy to provide one for you.
- During your processing time you will be more than welcome to sit in our garden to enjoy the fresh air and to take a break from your mask.
- Magazines have temporarily been removed from the salon.
- For the time being we will not be offering beverages, please feel free to bring your own.
- Other than your service provider performing your service, we’re observing social distancing whenever possible.
- If you’re not feeling well or have experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit. Also, if you have been in contact with someone who has covid 19 please reschedule.
How we are keeping the salon safe
· We will be thoroughly cleaning and, sanitizing all high-touch and high-traffic areas of the salon all during the day.
· Before and after every client, your Service Provider will be cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all station surfaces, tools, and other implements required to perform your service.
· Your service provider might be working at a different station or in a different room to support social distancing when possible.
· Shampoo bowls will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
· As always, capes and towels will be used only once and washed after every use.
· All Service Providers will be wearing masks.
· You will notice hand sanitizer throughout the salon and on every station for your use.
· All Service Providers completed sanitation classes focused on Covid-19 preparedness during our break.
· Plexiglass partitions will be in place in the nail department.